I’m buying flash fiction! Here are the details.
- Open to anyone, anywhere.
- Written in English.
- 1,000 words or less per story. Submit as many stories as you like.
- Must be at least faintly libertarian-ish, rebellious and/or defiant. Bonus points for a strong main character who looks bad guys in the eye and tells them to shove it with force and confidence.
- Poetry or any verse really is welcome.
- Must not have been previously formally published.
- Must sign a contract giving me permission to publish it as part of a forthcoming anthology of libertarian science fiction stories.
- Must submit the completed story to me absolutely no later than 5PM Eastern Monday, November 17th via email in any reasonable format to [email protected] with the subject “Flash Fiction”.
That gives you 3 weeks, more than enough time to pen some hair-raising, gun-cocking flash fiction!
I’m offering one-off payments without any royalty stream for these stories from between $1 and $20 USD maximum. I can pay you in bitcoin if you prefer.
You keep the copyright to your story and can publish it elsewhere as you like.
If I get enough stories, I may put together a second, flash-fiction-only anthology and that project would include a royalty stream opportunity.
Please note that I won’t buy every story but I am looking to buy at least ten.
Email me at [email protected] with any questions.